View Single Post
  #23  
Old 09-26-2007, 04:47 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

This is a tough issue; mainly because a lot of members -- myself included -- could see a need for a private forum to discuss matters that really shouldn't clog up the public forums and start useless internet fights and threats....but at the same time it could cause division amongst our members, something J or any of the mods here would definitely NOT want.

I like the idea but it's still something that I would be on the fence about mainly because I think a lot of the members already address MOST of their issues in an otherwise professional manner when making their threads about things like SEO, marketing, site reviews, advertising, etc -- not to mention a lot address many other issues and personal matters in private using PMs.

I talk with a lot of members here daily on messengers or through PMs, and already about issues and questions that aren't addressed whatsoever on PAW's boards itself. I don't really care whether there is a private forum made, but I wanted to make my opinion known nonetheless...so there! LOL.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote