View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holis View Post
I suggest that Jeremy add a private forum for long time members who are known and trusted in the industry (Not seen or available to the public)

There are many issues that arise that are better of discussed in private...


Comments ?
We already have one, thought you were in it.

jk.

I understand the need, more for business related then hot topics. I just don't want to segregate our members, I have seen this happen before in forums.

All members of the double secret forum need to make sure you continue your normal routine and post in the other forums, otherwise why lose what makes PAW so great.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote