View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,273
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Most affiliates have been paid, however,if you do not have an earnings statement it is because you have RMP's at DuplicatePoker or Pacific. We cannot send out payments until we confirm our numbers with them.....as in the past they have changed the numbers on us at the end of the month due to fraud.

These rooms have been HORRIBLE returning our emails in the past couple days. Hopefully Mitchell will have an email when he gets in this evening.

I don't why so many rooms in this industry have been having problems lately returning emails but it is very frustrating.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote