View Single Post
  #12  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:52 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default

I don't even think the site is worth remotely close to what is mentioned here.
Rakeback advertisers spend big $$ everyone knows that.
But anyone with 1/2 a brain would be better off purchasing one of the 500+ failing rakeback sites running now for cheap and then convertit into a directory and spend money on marketing it rather than buying this site here.

But I agree sites worth what someone will pay for it - just IMO Anyone spending $10K on that site would be nuts.

BTW though rakeback advertisers do spend crazy cash - Not to long ago I bought a site for $1K and then sold a 6 month ad for $1500 on it the very day after the site was transfered to me.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote