View Single Post
  #11  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:28 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean View Post
Anybody have any suggestions for how to go about getting my site back from this scum bag?

Oh and if you are considering buying the site from him, you obviously should reconsider that...I'll be puruing every means possible to get it back, so you could well lose your money.
So I would consider that another couple of negatives in the value.

Another one I would say is going with income. Where is the income coming from. Is it a special angle the site has? Does it come from $4k advertizing for $3k income? Is most of it coming directly from SE hits? I dont know how anyone can put a value on a site using alexa, PR or past income as an indication. All 3 can be easily manipulated
Reply With Quote