View Single Post
  #9  
Old 09-25-2007, 07:00 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 124
Default

Hi Everyone,

I was actually going to make this post today, but you beat me too it!

Yes, I am leaving Carbon Poker to move to Ireland, this will be my last week. It has been lovely working with you all, I have thoroughly loved every minute working at Carbon Poker and it is with a heavy heart that I am leaving; but I have always wanted to live in Ireland so I decided to stop talking about it and do it! Thank goodness that I love the rain

I wish you all the best for the future and thank you for all your positive feedback!

Dean will be looking after you all now, and I know he is very excited to get to know everyone!

Cheers,

Ellen
Reply With Quote