View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 506
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default Affiliate Link redirect program

Does anyone have a script for a backend affiliate link type program???

As of now I just edit all my links manually. I want to switch over so I can put this on the site, and then redirect them all through it. This way if I need to change the link, I can just do it in one place. Im sure most of you guys have this already, but I have no programming skills at all.

If anyone has one, or would be willing to make one, post it here or PM me....

-Justin
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote