View Single Post
  #21  
Old 09-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I realize that the 5% may be less than some other programs. However it is not intended to replace your affiliate income, instead it gives an additional stream of revenue. 99% of the time, sending players to rooms will earn you way more $$ than sending affiliates.

The nice thing about the PAW sub-affiliate system versus some other programs however is that your referrals can promote almost any big room in the industry. In a more traditional program, you are only earning from that one room.

Believe me, I would love to pay 20% or higher, but in most cases PAW doesn't even earn 20% after paying the affiliates.

If you do start bringing in several affiliates however, anything is negotiable.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote