View Single Post
  #3  
Old 09-25-2007, 06:29 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 289
Default

I think that you get paid your CPA as soon as all requirements are met, so it doesn't matter if they make 2 deposits to achieve the $50, or if they play on other Party games. Although I've been promoting Party for a while I'm still not 100% sure on this

As for the PAW backend, each of the rooms I have on there seem to act in a different way as regards to PMP's and RMP's. If you ask Mitchell or Inga () for screenshots of your stats then you should be able to work out what your PAW backend stats mean. You could also ask them for clarification on the previous question too.

Hope that helps - a bit
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote