View Single Post
  #10  
Old 09-25-2007, 01:53 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,509
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think like Mark said it needs to be cleaned up a bit. First I would place your sentences into paragraphs instead of starting a new line for each sentence. They look gappy to me. Maybe try and redo some of the content on the home page, right now and no offense I would probably leave. There is nothing attracting my attention and teh first few lines in the intro dont do it.

I would also, since you are promoting Action Poker and from what I have seen is about the only network who supports Chinese Poker include the other games they offer as far as rules go, like Pan (which is a kick ass game when you learn it), showing the uniqueness in game selection. Slip it into your review.

With your strategy break that section up

Quote:
Distribute the strong cards - A good Chinese poker strategy is that your front should always have a feature where ........ As much as a possible, always have a pair in front to ensure your complete win.
Why? If I dont know anything about Chinese Poker than I am not going to understand that, you want to teach people or give them the basic understanding than explian to them. Each of your subjects can be broken down into new pages---more content.

Good luck

As far as title goes I think I would have went more on learnchinesespoker or playchinesepoker but thats just a preference.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote