View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-24-2007, 03:53 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 169
Default Newbie Needs Answers

Hello People, I am new to this and I have a few questions.

When will people that sign up under my bonus code get shown in my Affilaite Account stat summary here at PAW? Will they be shown even if they havnt deposited yet?

Also if they only deposit 25$ to start but then meet the $50 minimum to earn CPA later with another $25 deposit will I still earn the CPA?

For party poker for example if I get people to deposit in poker but they end up playing casino games or sportsbetting, is there anyway to still get paid for this if they dont receive the 5 party points?

Please answer any of these questions or anything you think might help me THANKS GUYS!!
Reply With Quote