View Single Post
  #26  
Old 09-21-2007, 04:35 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikoo View Post
Hi,
I think its great this script, but i wonder i have set up 5 poker rooms whit the freerolls and translate but my java scrips is not showing all the rooms just 2-3, also more than 4-5 freerolls are missing. Is there a limit for how much i the script can display the freerolls. Right now i have just 5 displaying of 10. I wonder why`?

Thanks. Nikoo.
www.poquerforo.com
Hmmm,

Sounds strange - I haven't tested the javascript version too much myself, I use the PHP method on all my websites.

I would suggest trying the PHP method 1 out as I know that there is no problems with that. The PHP method is better than the Javascript for security, performance and also an SEO perspective.

You can quite easily run PHP code within a normal HTM / HTML page by adding the following code into your .htaccess file.

Code:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .htm
or
Code:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .html
If you still want to use the javascript then the only thing I can think of is to double check all the variables in your code such as the categories to display and the number of items eg: the Records=?&Categories=? in the javscript code.

Regards,

Adrian.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote