
We really should have a private area on PAW. I would like to discuss this issue properly with other affiliates who are struggling like me to decide what the best course of action is. Whether the gossip is true or not - the AP issue is something affiliates should be able to discuss in regards to their business.
How can we talk about such things honestly when we know any comments we make could end up on other forums and add fuel to the whole fire? Have you seen how many people are reading this thread?
Quick frankly, I can't decide what to do - I want to protect my players if there are any shenanigans going on. I also want to protect my site from being associated with a tainted room but I personally can't see anything concrete or new in the accusations flying around and feel it is quickly turning into a witch-hunt.
More than ever before I want to hear the honest opinions of long-term posters here, but I suspect that anyone who feels there is something in the rumours feels it would be counterproductive to post their analysis and feelings here. It's a shame because with our combined years of experience as players and affiliates there's probably no other group better able to come to a fair conclusion on this matter - if we could discuss the issues honestly.
Also, as affiliates, should we really stand by and watch a good US room wither when we could all do something to stop it if we stood together and defended them? Or is it too late anyway?
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|