View Single Post
  #9  
Old 09-20-2007, 03:27 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 252
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Haha.. First, and most imporantly.. don't waste time in Tahoe replying to my messages!

2nd, and equally important actually,

Thank you, thank you for the help!

When I left out the word reviews, I was thinking.. what I think just about everyday as a content writer.. the only person searching for the word review is someone looking to write one.. but NOW.. i understand why everyone uses it :O

Believe it or not.. I spend umm 12 hours a day writing reviews for everyone else.. I have like .. umm.. yeah .. I can't say .. not enuff on my own sites.. and one of the ones I don't have... mmmhmmm 4th largest search term on my site.. bodog Going to rectify that in the next few hours though, perfect time to write it I suppose, I'll be the only affiliate not changing their review this week .. so long as they don't change the url .. next week

Can I do something for you? Add a link for a few months? Something.. I'da just done it.. but your siggy line is rather bereft..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!

Last edited by LadyHoldem : 09-24-2007 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Perogitive n such
Reply With Quote