
erm, perhaps this thread should be locked to existing members only?
I don't think rakewell's post deserves a serious response. So perhaps we could all practice our English grammar.
I've been playing Where's Wally for a while now and trying to spot the "at least 10 obvious errors of grammar, spelling and punctuation in Danielle's post" but so far haven't done too well.
I ran it through a spell checker and drew a blank. In the 2nd paragraph i think you could argue the "in 100% confidence" should be in commas rather than comma at the "that". 4th paragraph there shouldn't be an ' in "player's". Final paragraph there should be a space in between "matter." and "We". So thats 3.
I couldn't see anything in the grammatical structure that seemed inappropriate for an Affiliate Manager posting in an affiliate forum, regardless of whether or not they were rushing to get important information to their concerned affiliates.
Am I missing something?
Perhaps we could get back to discussions on how unfounded mass hysteria affects poker rooms and their affiliates? Or maybe we should play another game: Put ourselves in an AP employee's shoes and suggest what you would put in your statement to the public, given you've been assured, and believe, that any matter has been properly investigated and found not to be true.
__________________
SharkScope.com
|