View Single Post
  #16  
Old 09-18-2007, 11:49 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisptp View Post
well, while the claims of rigging might be thin, the chip dumping seemed to be fairly clear cut, at least based on what was posted at 2+2.

that seems to undermine a decent amount of this statement. i understand the desire to poke fun at conspiracy nuts, but something still isn't right here...
Chip dumping basically just means.. giving away your chips on purpose.. money laundering in most cases.

As citizens i we might care, as poker players, I don't see why we'd give a damn. As affiliates making $$ from rake.. GOOOO CHIP DUMPERS!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote