View Single Post
  #7  
Old 09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
RakeReport's Avatar
RakeReport RakeReport is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 45
Default

Thanks again for the additional feedback. My site is not a rakeback provider, nor am I an affiliate or sub-affiliate.

My site acts as a directory of rakeback affiliates who bid for the five front-page listings or purchase flat-fee listings on our Other Rakeback Offers page.

In addition to that we offer banner ads for poker-related content as well.

While I've only had the site since March I have a number of advertisers who have stuck with the site consistantly each month. So I assume that being able to show long-term advertisers would help increase a potential sale price in the future as well?

As for the Alexa rankings, right now I know it doesn't account for much, although we've been making progress. But I believe I read that once you hit the 100,000 or better ranking that it's taken more seriously as proof of your traffic levels?
__________________
www.RakeReport.net Unbiased Poker Rakeback Directory


Receive 100,000-200,000 impressions for your advertisement for as little as $150/month!
Reply With Quote