Thread: Vegas Rocks!
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 09-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I was with Dan that night and as gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) as this sounds... I was actually more pissed about Jenna (Dan's girl friend) getting the pics with the guys from Entourage.

It's my favorite show, but as Dan said... no vagina, no boobs, no pics.

It was actually a pretty sick weekend. Diddy's party Friday, Christina Aguilera's Saturday and Diddy's MTV VMA after party Sunday.

I think I slept for about 2 days straight after that. It definitely was fun though.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote