View Single Post
  #2  
Old 09-16-2007, 12:46 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 175
Default Exchange?

I have not got any responses for this exchange, so I am wondering is there noone offering something for free?

If you have a freeroll page, a page that offers free poker books, free money or whatever and want to have your ad or link on a page whitout a lot of other links this could be a great opportunity. We have people signing up and we have people searching for free stuff...

The page itself is a PR2 (the swedish one) and the english one have not yet been adressed with a pagerank.

I will be out of town for a week but after that I need to put the new pages up, and if we do not have any links to offer we have to settle with offering free money ourselfs and some freerolls.

All we ask for is a decent trade of links. That means that we want something similiar back. Our main focus are the pokerschool so that is what we would like to have a backlink to.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote