View Single Post
  #4  
Old 09-14-2007, 03:30 PM
minga's Avatar
minga minga is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 45
Default Visitor Numbers / Site Stats

I'm averaging 60-70 page loads / 40 uniques / 26 first time / 15 returning visitors per day on the home page. Most of my traffic goes right to the Local Poker Pages to check for new live tournaments. When I put the newsletter out at the end of the month, I get a spike in traffic looking at the new articles.

I'm not sure how to get the forums jumping though. I'm tossing around the idea of doing a weekly online tournament with a low buy-in (less than $10) and printing up business cards for my charity advertisers to give out to their players. Make a 5-10 post requirement to get the tourney password and see how it goes. Has anyone done this? Is it a money maker or a money loser?

Thanks again for the great advice!
__________________
Michele
http://UMichiganPoker.com
Reply With Quote