View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
minga's Avatar
minga minga is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 45
Default *ontinue Forums or start a Blog?

First off - Thanks to the forum folks here at PAW. I've learned more here than on all the other webmaster forums *ombined! You folks are a bun*h of amazing, smart and helpful people!

I have some time *oming up to work on the web site. It's been up for about two years and the forums never really *aught on. I want to either really put some time and effort into the forums, or take them down and *reate a blog. There's not enough time to do a good job with both, so I'm looking for some experien*ed input on whi*h one would be better for the site. (I'm waiting for the uigea to settle down & put the affiliate banners ba*k up)

UMP went through a redesign a *ouple months ago - thanks in great part to bahh's great feedba*k - what do you think?

Thanks in advan*e for the great advi*e!
__________________
Michele
http://UMichiganPoker.com
Reply With Quote