View Single Post
  #15  
Old 09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompeyrayuk View Post
My site www.pomppoker.com has had almost 8000 hits and nearly 800 uniques in just over a month but only 48 sign ups?????
If I wanted I could have 200,000 hits a month. That does not mean I will make even $1.

Traffic has to be targeted if you want to make money. (Example Only) I don't care how great your article about Phil Ivey is if that is the only way people are getting to your site from searching, then you are a broke affiliate with a great Phil Ivey article. You could get 10,000 hits for that all month long and I would be surprised at even one click on a banner and some idiot signing up to a poker room and reallt making a deposit all from a banner on your Phil Ivey article. Yeah Right! That's not happening and no-one is clicking banners so use them sparingly for looks only. Target your keywords and traffic.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote