View Single Post
  #13  
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 194
Default

Hello everyone, and thanks for your suggestions. I am going to try and keep the advertising down after hearing what you folk have to say.

Re: IE6 I can't figure out why it is overlapping. I paid a PAW member to design the code for the K2 style in Wordpress, and they won't get back to me on that for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used to have a forum on there but decided it is too hard to try and get a general poker forum going, so I scrapped it and decided to spend more time on the content.

Kaus you don't like the sidebars? I thought they were the best looking part of the site.

Back to the drawing board. Any other feedback?

Pompey you got 48 sign up's from only 800 uniques? The reason I ask is that I had 800 almost 800 uniques.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Cake Poker Rake Race
Reply With Quote