Want your Website Reviewed and Linked from PR3 blog
I am selling site reviews on my PR3 blog, www.smackdogpoker.com/blog.
This is a new feature I am adding to my blog where your site will be featured as my Poker Site of the Week.
I will post a review of your site on my blog with up to 3 back links to your pages in the post. I am going to do 2 site reviews per month.
The cost for the site review and backlinks is $50.
I update my blog 2-3 times per week with my own online poker stories and my main page holds the previous 10 posts. This means your site review will remain on the main page of the blog for over 3 weeks. Plus, the review has an excellent chance of being indexed in major search engines.
You may even include keywords that you would like the review to focus on.
If you are interested, please PM me.
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|