View Single Post
  #4  
Old 09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Here si my two cents

First I find myself preoccupied with way to much stuff. Between both sidebars being full of text links, ads etc I am not sure where to begin.

Second I just skimmed it real quick and the first page is pretty much sales pitches. I didnt read it but with all the room logos or this software is great because it can be a definite turn off.

The only news story on that was posted was the Bodog and it had been cut to a one or two liner. Not trying to cut ya down I know its hard also it looks like the site just started in June...right?

I am in my 6th month now and just peaking 120 uniques a day. Some days are less (mostly weekends) but traffic is just starting. Its funny,this week your feeling like wtf and next week you'll be bouncing so freaking high when you hit another good point.

I would try and organize the side menus a bit....than again it could just be me.
__________________

Reply With Quote