View Single Post
  #18  
Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

*Refer to Page 1 for the original [updated] post*

I updated this thread a few times over the past few weeks, but I forgot to "bump" it, lol. There's still some room left for additional long-term text link purchases, as well as for block ads (although I'll probably be limiting those extensively).

Thanks to the people who have inquired -- and purchased -- space from us in the past, as well as to those who have been PMing me this week regarding their ad space needs. We're looking forward to helping out your sites/promos in any way possible.

Look forward to speaking with more prospective buyers in the future -- and even if you're just looking to shoot the shit I can provide for interesting convo in that department too, lol.

TJ
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote