View Single Post
  #13  
Old 09-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 193
Default

Wordpress Blog - this should be simple, I have it displayed on one of my sites in a wordpress blog here - Poker Freerolls which is just a custom page template which has the PHP code for the script in it.

Custom descriptions / translations etc - I'm not too sure how we could do this. I guess I will have a think about it and see if there is anything I can come up with - but not too sure. Any ideas throw them my way.

Regards,

Adrian.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote