Thread: Website Design
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 06-01-2005, 05:45 PM
loudog loudog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by adioking@Jun 1 2005, 12:20 PM
Those sites look fairly simple. I don't think I agree that you "specialize" in these areas. Also, I find it strange that your first post has to be a spam.

If you read the post, you will see that he says he specializes in offering affordable prices, not on being some hotshot designer. since they are my sites he is using to promote himself, i can say that i feel i got the best bang for my buck. both sites were short notice and tailored made. if your going to attack somebody, make sure you do it correctly. kind of like i am going to do right now:


you critizice his first post for being spam, yet MY forst post was met with PM spam from you tryiing to recruit me to sign up under you as a subaffiliate. at least he picked the correct platform to pimp himself.
__________________
BostonGambler.com