View Single Post
  #11  
Old 09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 701
Default

Actually I think the longest standing online poker room is the original poker.com/ now ThePokerClub.com. I think Paradise came later.

Planet came out in 1998, this much I know for sure. A lot of rooms came online in 1999 but a lot did not start real money play until much later, as late as 2001 in many cases.

In 1999 there was Planet and Poker.com, I think around the same time late 99 early 2000 there was PokerSpot and Paradise then a whole bunch others. They all started popping up all over the place.

It would be one of the two as the oldest room still in business: ThePokerClub.com or Paradise. Interestingly enough they both were independent rooms at one time and both ended up joining a network.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote