View Single Post
  #23  
Old 09-06-2007, 07:29 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 638
Default

I'm really shocked I have a bunch of people signing up at a room that I start their reviews first couple paragraphs really bashing the room. I'm being paid $125 CPA for each sign up and I've gotten quite a few of them recently. For the most part what had happened is I pulled the room, but I left the review linked in one single place on my site. I edited the review to give a very clear warning how payout speed is horrendous and how customer support sucks these day. I say if you willing to wait months to cash out and don't mind poor support then there are a lot of good reasons to play at this site.. then go on further in the review to list them.

All of a sudden I'm getting a few sign ups per month at this site and i have no idea why. Also all my ratings jumped way up for the site too. For the single search term of the poker rooms name I'm #4 on Google and the description shows the negative part.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote