View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-04-2007, 06:27 PM
mattc mattc is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 125
Default links on 10 Pagerank 4 blogs up for grabs

Howdy guys - been quite a while since I've posted on here mainly since I've moved on from promoting poker, I have however continued messing around with online marketing\seo as a hobby and have an offer that may interest some of you.

I'm offering a blogroll backlink on 10 poker blogs all hosted on seperate class C IP's (from all over the world) for the following prices
$40 a month
$200 for 6 months
$325 a year


Okay - now that I have your attention let me lay things out for you a bit. These blogs are brand new, most of them right now have no posts on them as I just got ahold of the domains, the domains have NOT been used for poker up to this point, I'm just now converting them for poker (the domain names themselves are totally random and not poker related) These links will probably get you little to no traffic. The domains are *NOT* faked pagerank domains with that 301 trick that several scammers are using now.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM or email me at mattcolvin AT gmail DOT com


Thanks!
Matt
Reply With Quote