View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Thanks imteaz!

Yeah tell me about it, I lose a fortune from currency enchanges, paypal is the worst then if I withdraw in USD my bank takes even more than paypal does.

GBP is way too strong for people in the UK doing business, especially online.

I think its worse in the UK though than Canada, with the exchange rate going up, its harder getting business because it costs more for people in other countries but I'm still getting the same but inflation and interest is going up more than the currency is worth.

Ok....Going into this too much, anyway...Thanks Hehe
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote