View Single Post
  #22  
Old 09-01-2007, 05:29 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrawnybob View Post
hi

why would you ever intentionally pick and review sites that totally totally suck ? or sites that you can see no merit in - therefore IMHO while the whole points scoring is very subjective as affiliate and as sites wanting to be credible - you wouldnt have any reviews of sites you really would genuinely score a 0/10 or a 1/10
Because I can :P They irritated me, acted unprofessional, screwed me, whatever.. I can.. and I will tell as many people as I can find! lol

In fact, Cricket Wireless customer service post coming soon!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote