View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-31-2007, 06:59 PM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 109
Default Poker Room Reviews for Sale - CHEAP

Hey.

I guess every user here has read in the other topic and knows that i am out of this business for now.

I still have 20 unique and great english poker room reviews for sale that have never been used on any site.

I sell them for very cheap, only $200 for 20 room reviews with around 500 words each.

Furthermore i have 3 unique awesome poker strategy articles with around 900 words each that have never been used and that i also would like to sell quickly. You can get these for $50.

I paid $400 for all these and now let them go for $250 as i am leaving the business and i have to organize few things.

These rooms are included in the reviews: Mansion, Hollywood, Betfair, Carbon, Paradise, Ultimate Bet, Noble, Red Kings, Doyles Room, PKR, Cake, Poker Heaven, Tony G, Celeb, Poker Host, Euro Poker, Dream Poker, Sun Poker, VC Poker, Fair Poker

Strategy articles are about: Top 7 Beginner Mistakes, Bankroll Management, Table Image

Payment via Paypal, Neteller, Full Tilt

Thanks,

George
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote