View Single Post
  #6  
Old 08-30-2007, 08:12 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 155
Default

Nope, I don't think it's to much honesty.. personally.. from a profit standpoint.. say you come right on out there and say.. Titan is great.. and they suck.

If you can't deal with this issue, the part of the software that sux.. .. well then we have 30 other poker rooms for you to choose from..

I wouldn't call it the top ten poker rooms online..

If they just suck.. and some do.. say they suck, we really hope they're working on it, but in the meantime, here's their info, though we recommend.. this other place that does not suck .

Once you have a chunk of content, you don't really want them all to sound the same anyway.. 100 reviews declaring 100 sites as #1 isn't the best idea..

The best example i can give right now, off the top of my head is actually to do with sportsbooks..

Pinnacle, great book, known for being CHEAP.. no phone customer service, no live chat .. 2007.. email only man .. but cheap ole misers (no offense to the misers out their ) like them.. they keep the money where it counts to tightwads errr ummm.. ppl that run tight ships..

Then you have other sportsbooks, that send out shiney books, and neat treats, hire huge customer service teams, send you cards on your b-day .. and so on.. watches... you get the idea..

They don't have the best lines.. BUT.. they know how to spoil those of us .. 'high maintenance' (my guy is going to love seeing that term there ) .. folks that are in for that sorta thing ..

The point I'm trying to make is.. if we like the dirty dozens enuff, we're probably willing to deal with crappy software, if it's all about the software, we'll live without the dirty dozens
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!

Last edited by LadyHoldem : 08-30-2007 at 08:15 PM. Reason: I forgot a ' :P
Reply With Quote