View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-30-2007, 07:51 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,188
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHoldem View Post

However, I can think of ALOT sites that provide top notch HONEST reviews, many of them use a point system .. with PokerListings kind of leading the way via example, gosh, most sites want pages and pages, and they want them honest, with the good and the bad .. listed up top in bullets
See and that is part of what I am talking about the point systems are not accurate at all in most cases. Its also been posted before that PL ratings are slightly different than what most do.

I don't think I have ever read someone write that a certain room is not in your best interest if you are looking for this as they don't have it (active large staked tables) or if the rooms lack in speed, down time etc...

I have even had AM's ask me to change something because it should be done differently.Hype it up add all the promo words and they are happy. Shouldn't they be honest and come with both the good and bad.
__________________

Reply With Quote