View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-30-2007, 07:47 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 155
Default

I write A LOT of reviews. . . the majority of people I write them for want them upbeat, they want you to list the good stuff about the room.. the highlights, etc .. mention the bad stuff, but don't dwell. . .

However, I can think of ALOT of sites that provide top notch HONEST reviews, many of them use a point system .. with PokerListings kind of leading the way via example, gosh, most sites want pages and pages, and they want them honest, with the good and the bad .. listed up top in bullets.

There's definitely a movement toward honesty in poker room reviews, I think users expect it, however, many of the 'upbeat' review users do list 'internet's top 10' or something of that nature, so they would look a lil funny if they said .. this poker room is crap.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote