View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-28-2007, 08:08 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,403
Default Something to consider?

I think that it is important that affiliates can offer SOMETHING above and beyond what the site directly offers. I think that this is "the edge" affiliates truly need to be successful.

Now, it doesn't have to be the same for all affiliates, but SOMETHING unique.

Is Chan Poker planning anything like this?

Some ideas are:

Merchandise items.
Tourney entry coupons (SitNGos...Multis...Special Events...privates...or even a tourney coupon amount that the player can use as they see fit - like CHAN BUCKS).
Extra bonus - does not need to be a percentage...but it can be a cash award once X amount of hands are played.

Just some ideas...feel free to add more...but I think this would be very enticing and a good marketing angle and would really encourage us to PROMOTE and PUSH the site.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote