View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-28-2007, 03:12 PM
ILLGeTuOnTiLT ILLGeTuOnTiLT is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 31
Default

hmm, im just now about to start up my site called BigRonSports.com where i will be handicapping games on a weekly basis along with other sports on occasion. I'm relatively familiar with a few different sportsbooks as i am getting pretty big into online sports betting. I might be willing to write a few articles for you. Also if you are looking for a ''beat your bookie'' type setup for your site where you can maybe give away a few picks each week i would be willing to do something like that also... my site is not up and running yet, its being finished as we speak. I absolutely love college football and am very profitable at betting on it so let me know asap. We're only a couple days away from the start of the season
Reply With Quote