View Single Post
  #8  
Old 08-26-2007, 12:07 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 204
Default

I'm thinking of dropping both of them as well. My player signups stats have been wrong on UB for at least 1 1/2 months, and overall $ stats at both sites have been wrong for so long that I'm ready to give up on Chipleader entirely. I can't email those useless AM's anymore, I can't waste any more time on marketing sites that don't track properly/don't care about their affiliates. The email responses from them clearly indicate that they don't read the emails, and when they do they vaguely answer a question from 3 emails ago. The last response I got from one of them that we all know basically made it sound as if they were doing me a favor by letting me send them players. I hate losing 2 US sites in one shot, but what else can we do at this point?

TheDonk
Reply With Quote