Hey Dan,
I visit highstakesreport almost every day because I play at FullTilt and it is a very interesting site to see how the guys at the high stakes are doing.
The new design is awesome. The topics are in the right place and it is very user friendly. I think you could monetize it better though by giving your traffic a reason to sign up through one of your trackers.
Just thinking outside the box here. What if you hosted a private MTT and promoted it on the site a month prior and had a bounty on one one of the higher stakes guys. Obviously you would have to get one to play in the MTT, but even if you have to pay for it, that my be +EV.
This would give people a good reason to sign up at a new site. I know you get a shit load of traffic now. But give them a reason to sign up through the tracker. I bet your conversions will double.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|