View Single Post
  #13  
Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,340
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Completely agree with Ed here. My domain was set up in Feb. I on my own completed three designs...which in perspective to other sites...they looked like shit but it was the best I could do. Finally I sucked it up paid for a design. Now you can go custom with one of the other members here and it will run $200 or you can buy a template in the range of $30-$60.

I am now seeing the benefits of it, mind you I have been reading like you wouldn't believe about SEO. My traffic is increasing very well. I am on average receiving 120+ uniques a day and climbing.I am basing alot of this to code that's not screwed and the SEO I have been doing

I can only think of where I would have been if I had of stopped mucking with design and let someone else do that for me so I could concentrate on content and a lot of SEO.

I am reciving sign ups to rooms I haven't even begun pushing (yet ) who are converting. I was given all this advice almost a year ago with my free hosted site (don't go that route) and again after each new trial of a design. In all honesty the people here are telling you the truth and if you listen to it you will be that further ahead.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote