View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 312
Default What's all this about - odd things afoot

I decided to do a search on one of my bonus codes tonight and found tons of links mentioning it which had nothing to do with me. After a spot of investigating it boils down to one guy whose got numerous domains all leading to one site:-

Quote:
http://www.make-money-review.net/poker/
but if you take a look at the google cached version of one of the redirected domains
Quote:
(www.abcfulltiltpoker.info/full-tilt-poker-bonus-code)
you find this page:-

Quote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cachel76q82dnVsJ:http://www.abcfulltiltpoker.info/ful...nk&cd=92&gl=uk
which clearly contains the text from alot of different sites including a few of us here.

What's going on? - I've not come across this before? I'm in the process of sending an email to the poker sites he's affiliated with - but I don't really understand what the benefit of all this is to him.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote