View Single Post
  #9  
Old 08-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I apologize on the delays getting the sub-affiliate program launched. The programmers are working on it, however I want it to be perfect before rolling it out.

The good news is that it is NOT just for one room. If you send us a new affiliate, you will get a % of every dollar that affiliate makes, regardless of what rooms they are promoting on our network.

Essentially you will have a specific url to our program as well as a refferal code. Also since we run 100% of this program, it will not be hard to manually add an affiliate to your account if for some reason they didn't enter you as a refferer or didn't use your url.

Most importantly though you will get paid a % based on all the rooms your sub promotes, not just one or too. The sub-affiliate tracking will be from PAW, not any specific rooms.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote