View Single Post
  #10  
Old 08-19-2007, 04:10 PM
EfficentDesign EfficentDesign is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey View Post
Unless you provide proof i don't think you should post here, sadly my account on copyscape isn't premium so i cant check.

Any evidence?
I regret not being able to post eariler

The OP purchased design work and I was embarrassingly lax in protecting myself from failed payment on this one. I have little choice but to remove or watermark those images that were not appropriately purchased and I will continue to seek payment for my work.

I alone possess the original .psd designs for the images and would be happy to negotiate with the buyer at a reduced price. I have do advise not doing business with op until he makes an effort to compensate those he owes.
Reply With Quote