View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-18-2007, 03:56 PM
[email protected] mike@getitinpink.com is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2
Default Unique Banner Ad & Link Opportunity...

I run www.getitinpink.com which offers a place for people to buy and sell pink items clothes and female fashion accessories.

I am offering you the opportunity to advertise you products and services to the visitors and users of my site for £29.99/$60 USD. You will receive a banner advertisment (460 x 60), with a link to your website address or email address for '8 months'.

The banner will feature on the: -

Homepage of my website on a rotational basis with another 249 banners. The banner can be linked to your website or email address providing valuable traffic and potential customers to your website, products and services.

Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.

Please contact me at for further details.


I Look forward to speaking with you.
Reply With Quote