View Single Post
  #7  
Old 08-17-2007, 06:47 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 290
Default

A vast improvement on the time I looked! I agree with the previous comments about the left index text and the top 'tab' text goes a bit 'wiggly' on my screen (very technical term that - wiggly, lol).

One thing I noticed is that you don't have your own bonus codes listed for party, mansion and absolute (I was reading the 5 alternatives to the Sunday Million article). You really need to get these up and mention them as often as you can as these are the main way you can make sure you'll get paid for all your hard work.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote