Thread: Need Content?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-17-2007, 01:59 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 144
Default Need Content?

If anyone here is looking for some quality, unique content for their Poker site, I will have some time in the next couple of weeks to write some articles.

The cost is $25/article or 5 for $100

Articles are between 450-650 words. I am willing to sign a disclosure form stating that the content is completely unique and self-written.

PM me with questions or any topics you need. I have been playing poker for over 10 years, and the articles I write are a product of over 50 poker books read, and my experiences at the tables.

The one topic I can't write on is Game Theory. You can see examples of my work on my website (in sig), in the MTT Strategy, and Poker Strategy sections.

I can only take on so much work at a time so these will be on a first come, first served basis.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote