View Single Post
  #7  
Old 08-14-2007, 08:49 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 279
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

My new template is up .. not all of the links are working just yet. . and my new blog is up.. I went blogger till I could get the database up..

Since I'm not updating this thread after this, you're free to check out www.spiceyournet.com .. the blog link is on the far right of the menu bar on top of the page.. haven't added anything new just yet.. but I will be by the end of the day

LadyH

PS. . . Thnx Jordan
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote