View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-13-2007, 07:56 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

That is a fantastic improvement, I'm a big fan of the general style and layout. All the info is much easier to find and is well organised.

The only thing I would suggest is changing the font/images you have for the headers such as in the top navigation bar. I find it a little hard on the eyes as the outline is a little fuzzy making it hard to read.

However, if you get that sorted you have a fantastic site on your hands and will prove to be a valuable resource to all sng poker players. Work on getting some traffic in through SEO and you should do well.

Also, are you using a free script for the most popular articles over 30 days or is it custom? Looks like something I would be interested in using.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote